How to remove credit card from Boxycharm? Boxycharm allows you to add your credit card information so that you can pay on their website. Card details are stored in Boxycharm and can be selected when you want to make a new transaction. If you are concerned about a security breach or if someone else is using your device, you may want to delete your credit card information on Boxycharm after making the payment.
Boxycharm provides a way for you to pay online by storing your credit card information, e-wallets, etc., which in turn saves you time. You can also delete this data later. It’s easy to unlink your credit card information on Boxycharm. You can also change your payment method by removing or adding another credit card to make your online transaction easier.
If you know how to use Boxycharm, you can delete your credit card, debit card, e-wallets, or bank account that you previously stored on the site. Sometimes it’s hard to find the right option, but in this post, I’ll show you how to unlink and delete credit card information from your Boxycharm account.
How To Remove Credit Card From Boxycharm Account
How To Remove Credit Card From Boxycharm Desktop Browser
You can also make this change through both your desktop website and the mobile app.
To remove credit card information on the Boxycharm desktop website:
- Open the Boxycharm website and login into your account with your username and password.
- Now after logging in, click on your “Account” in the menu
- Click on the “Payment” options. You can see a list of the credit/debit cards you have added.
- Click the down arrow to remove the card you want to remove.
- You will be asked for confirmation. Click the “Confirm Delete” option to remove the card from your Boxycharm account.
That’s all it takes to remove credit card from Boxycharm desktop website. Your previous payment method has been removed from your account. When you check it out in Boxycharm, it will no longer show up.
Deleting Credit Card Information Using the Boxycharm App
- Open the Boxycharm app on your phone or tablet and tap the Account tab
- Tap “Your Account” and scroll down to “Payments & Billing”.
- Then scroll down to select the credit card you want to remove.
- Remove the selected credit card by tapping the “Remove” button.
- Tap the “Confirm Delete” option to remove the card from your Boxycharm account.
You can also add another payment method if your credit card has expired or if your payment was unsuccessful. The payment method is simply the payment method, credit, or debit card that you have added to pay for your Boxycharm transactions.
How to change payment method in Boxycharm
Boxycharm allows you to add a new payment method or change your credit card information by following these steps.
- Go to Boxycharm and go to Your Account.
- Then select the “Payments & Billing” setting.
If you’ve previously saved a method, you’ll see a list of all the methods currently associated with your account.
- Click on “Settings” and you will see your default payment.
- Click on the ‘Change’ link next to ‘Payment method’. You’ll also want to follow this process if you need to add a new card that isn’t already associated with your account.
- Click “Add New Map” and then click the “Continue” button.
Now, if your transaction failed on the first attempt, you can retry your payment using the same payment method or choose a different one.
Conclusion – How To Remove Credit Card From Boxycharm
Paying Boxycharm online with a credit card used to be easy these days, but that’s not to say there’s no risk involved. While things like a data breach are out of your control, you can always take preventative measures to protect your credit card information from internet scammers.
Paying directly to Boxycharm with your credit card is a good option, but storing your card information online puts you at greater risk of the information being stolen and used by criminals for fraudulent transactions. I prefer to manually enter my card details when transacting on Boxycharm and this helps reduce the chances of my bank card details being compromised.
Meanwhile, wrong Boxycharm payment methods or expired cards will result in payment errors when executing your transaction. If you want your payment information to be stored in Boxycharm, you need to update your payment method. And before you store your credit card information on any website or app, make sure you’re the only user of the device you’re paying on. Keep your login details secret.
I hope this how to remove Credit Card From Boxycharm account article has helped you. For more, don’t forget to add best credit card guide into your bookmark.