How To Remove Credit Card From NBA League Pass? NBA League Pass allows you to add your credit card information to be able to pay on their website. Card details are stored in Nba League Pass and can be selected when you want to make a new transaction. If you are concerned about a security breach or if someone else is using your device, you can remove your NBA League Pass credit card after making the payment.
The Nba League Pass payment method provides a way for you to make the payment online by storing your credit card information, e-wallets, etc., which in turn saves you time. You can also delete this data later. It’s easy to unlink your credit card from NBA League Pass. You can also change your payment method by removing or adding another credit card to make your online transaction easier.
If you know how to use Nba League Pass, you can delete your credit card, debit card, e-wallets, or bank account that you previously saved on the site. Sometimes it’s hard to find the right option, but in this post, I’ll show you How To Remove Credit Card From NBA League Pass and how to add it as well.
Table of Contents
How To Remove Credit Card From NBA League Pass?
You can also make this change through both your desktop website and the mobile app.
To remove a credit card from the Nba League Pass desktop website:
- Open the Nba League Pass website and log in to your account with your username and password.
- Now after logging in, click on your “Account” in the menu
- Click on the “Payment” options. You can see a list of the credit/debit cards you have added.
- Click the down arrow to remove the card you want to remove.
- You will be asked for confirmation. Click the “Confirm Delete” option to remove the card from your NBA League Pass account.
That’s all it takes to remove your credit card from Nba League Pass desktop website. Your previous payment method has been removed from your account. When you check it out in NBA League Pass, it won’t show up again.
How to remove a credit card using the Nba League Pass app
- Open the Nba League Pass app on your phone or tablet and tap the Account tab
- Tap “Your Account” and scroll down to “Payments & Billing”.
- Then scroll down to select the credit card you want to remove.
- Remove the selected credit card by tapping the “Remove” button.
- Tap the “Confirm Delete” option to remove the card from your Nba League Pass account.
You can also add another payment method if your credit card has expired or if your payment was unsuccessful. The payment method is simply the payment method, the credit or debit card you added to pay for your NBA League Pass transactions.
Change payment method in NBA League Pass
With NBA League Pass, you can add a new payment method or change your credit card information by following these steps.
- Go to NBA League Pass and go to Your Account.
- Then select the “Payments & Billing” setting.
If you’ve previously saved a method, you’ll see a list of all the methods currently associated with your account.
- Click on “Settings” and you will see your default payment.
- Click on the ‘Change’ link next to ‘Payment method’. You’ll also want to follow this process if you need to add a new card that isn’t already associated with your account.
- Click “Add New Map” and then click the “Continue” button.
Now, if your transaction failed on the first attempt, you can retry your payment using the same payment method or choose a different one.
Conclusion – How To Remove Credit Card From NBA League Pass
Paying for NBA League Pass online with a credit card used to be easy these days, but that’s not to say there’s no risk involved. While things like a data breach are out of your control, you can always take preventative measures to protect your credit card information from internet scammers.
Paying directly into NBA League Pass with your credit card is a good option, but storing your card information online puts you at greater risk of the information being stolen and used by criminals for fraudulent transactions. I prefer to manually enter my card details when transacting on Nba League Pass and this helps reduce the chances of my bank card details being compromised.
Meanwhile, incorrect Nba League Pass payment methods or expired cards will result in payment errors when completing your transaction. If you want your payment information to be stored in NBA League Pass, you need to update your payment method. And before you store your credit card information on any website or app, make sure you’re the only user of the device you’re paying on. Keep your login details secret.