How to transfer money from virtual card to bank account? Using a virtual card to pay for goods and services, both in-store and online is a convenient option. Given the widespread use of prepaid cards, it is important to learn How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account.
Table of Contents
How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account?
Transfer money from your Visa virtual card to your bank is possible! It works the same way as a physical card.
Similar to traditional cards, the Visa virtual card has the following:
- A card number
- An expiration date
- Security code.
If your provider allows it, you should be able to transfer money to a bank account by logging into your online account.
How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account
To transfer money from a Visa virtual card to a bank account, you can link your card to PayPal or Cash App and then add the money to your PayPal balance. The next thing to do is to withdraw the money into your bank account. Please note that your bank account must be linked to your PayPal account. The above steps can help you make the process go smoothly.
How to transfer money from a virtual MasterCard to a bank account
To transfer money from a virtual Mastercard to a bank account, you can link your card to PayPal or Cash App and then add the money to your PayPal balance. The next thing to do is to withdraw the money into your bank account. Please note that your bank account must be linked to your PayPal account. The above steps can help you make the process go smoothly.
Other ways to transfer money from a virtual card to a bank account
In addition to using PayPal as an intermediary, other money transfer applications can be used as bridging transactions. You can also use your card to buy things online for a friend or relative, and in return, they will pay you cash that you can deposit into your bank account.
1. Use the Cash app
Cash App is one of the best instant money transfer apps that is the norm in the US and UK. The Cash App can be used as a bridge to transfer money from a virtual card to a bank account. This can be done by adding your virtual card to the Cash App.
However, please note that Cash App only accepts debit cards (including virtual debit cards) and in some cases accepts credit cards (virtual credit cards). You can link your Cash App account to your bank account and transfer money to your bank account.
2. Buy things online with the virtual card balance
You can buy items online for a friend or relative or even a customer (if it’s a business) and in return, you get paid in cash, which you can then deposit into your bank account.
Can a virtual card be used at an ATM?
- The first thing to do is make sure you have added your qualifying virtual card to your phone’s mobile wallet app before using cardless access to ATMs.
- On your phone, go to your mobile wallet and select the virtual card of your choice.
- Click the ATM icon on your smartphone.
- Finally, enter the PIN.
Withdrawing money from an ATM with a virtual card – Step by step guide
Simple instructions for using a virtual card to withdraw money from an ATM are as follows. You can check them out to make sure your shots are fast next time.
- Log in to your online or mobile bank account.
- Select Cardless Withdrawal from the “Banking” (IMT) menu
- Select Auto Capture from the drop-down menu.
- Set any four-digit sender code you want.
- Alternatively, you can simply scan your virtual code through the reader.
- Once the PIN is accepted, select withdrawal as the transaction type and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
How does transferring money to your PayPal account work?
In your default PayPal account, go to “Bank Transfer and Payment Requests”
- Click on “Create invoice”
- Click on “+ Create”
- Please enter a personal email address not associated with a PayPal account
- Enter the amount you want to transfer from your prepaid gift card
- Click on “Send”
- Go to your email account and click on “View invoice and pay”
- Click on “Pay XXX EUR” in the top left
- Click on the bottom gray bar: “Pay as a guest” or “Pay by credit card”
- Then fill in all the details, including gift card details
- Click on “Do you want to open a PayPal account?” to “No thanks” and accept the conditions
- Choose the “Select a conversion option” pop-up to “Pay in the seller’s currency”
After payment, your money is equal to the PayPal account, after which you can transfer it to your checking account
NB. We would like to point out that PayPal’s minimum fee of 3.4% + €0.35 and any exchange charges mean the amount transferred. Call PayPal to change the card’s currency settings to avoid the exchange rate.
How To Get A Virtual Card
Applying for a virtual card is a lot like getting a debit card. The process for obtaining a virtual card is explained below. Please note that you must have a credit card before you can apply for a virtual card.
- Go to your account settings for the card by entering the correct login details.
- Download the card issuer’s mobile app.
- Start by entering the 16-digit virtual credit card number listed in your online account.
- Complete the application process by following the on-screen prompts.
When you have all the information on the virtual card, you can use it to make online transactions in the same way as with a real card.
Fortunately, virtual cards are now available from most major card issuers, which you can quickly and effortlessly add to your existing account.
Conclusion – How To Transfer Money From Virtual Card To Bank Account
Virtual cards work exactly like traditional bank cards; they are simply in your phone’s digital wallet instead of your wallet.
They provide a safe and easy way to pay online and in-store, thanks to encryption. Plus, withdrawing real money from a virtual card through an ATM is just as easy!
Frequently asked questions about transferring money from a virtual card to a bank account
What information is needed to withdraw money from a bank?
To withdraw money from a traditional bank, you will need your checking account’s debit card, as well as some form of identification to show the operator.
What is the procedure to transfer money from my Visa virtual card?
Online banking, mobile banking, and ATMs are options to access the transfer service. Enter the recipient’s 16-digit Visa card number and the amount you wish to transfer. The money is transferred to the recipient’s Visa credit, debit, or prepaid card.
Can I use my virtual card at an ATM?
Yes, you can use the virtual card at an ATM to withdraw money. The mobile app should allow you to easily withdraw money from your account.