How To Apply For Coign Visa Credit Card Application Online? Founded by a group of leading conservatives in hopes of attracting like-minded customers, the Coign VISA credit card was announced this week.
Rob Collins, Coign’s founder, says it’s the first credit card for people who want their purchases to work for causes they believe in. The Red Coign credit card is a rewards credit card that offers cardholders a cashback benefit.
Here are some Coign VISA Card features at a glance:
- Visa card with the unlimited refund
- No annual costs
- Credit protection
- A portion of the corporate fees is donated to conservative causes.
According to Coign, the card is no different from other credit cards on the market in terms of customer service, regulation, and protection.
Coign Credit Card
In a press release, the company said it is pushing back against credit card companies and major banks pursuing far-left agendas.
“Too many companies are putting their customers’ money into political and social priorities that align with their executives and the media,” said Coign founder Rob Collins. “For the first time, with the Coign card, conservatives will ‘spend well’ wherever they shop.”
Coign’s advisory board includes Canvass America president and founder Chris Hansen, former Colorado Republican Senator Cory Gardner, and former special counsel to the president on innovation policies and initiatives Matt Lira.
How does it work
This VISA credit card with unlimited cash back has no annual fees and offers credit protection.
The Coign VISA card is a trademark of Zing America, Inc. and comes with all the standard perks and benefits people have come to expect, such as fraud protection, cash back rewards, secure transactions, and VISA network coverage.
Some of the Coign Card features are:
- Spend anywhere VISA is accepted
- Support conservative causes
- 100% protection with VISA’s Zero Liability Policy
- World-class cyber and anti-theft protection
Every time a cardholder makes a purchase, they earn a 1% cashback reward. This cashback reward comes in the form of a statement credit that can be used to pay existing charges from the customer’s account balance.
Coign donates a portion of your trading costs to the charity. These charities will be announced shortly and members can join the waiting list to be notified when the first round of charities is announced.
Cardholders can vote on which charities receive transaction donations, according to a company press release.
Rates and Interest Rates
The Coign VISA credit card comes with an annual percentage of 15.99 to 25.99% APR, depending on your creditworthiness.
The APR for cash advances is 25.99% to 30.99% APR when you open your account. After that, your APR will vary based on your creditworthiness.
If interest is charged, the minimum amount is $1.00.
Regarding fees, the cash advance fee is 3% of the amount of $10.00, whichever is greater. A late fee of up to $35.00 may be charged.
Your balance is calculated using a method called “Average Daily Balance”.
If you pay your balance in full each month by the due date, you won’t be charged interest on purchases. Your due date is at least 25 days after the end of each billing cycle.
How To Apply For Coign Visa Credit Card Application Online?
Users can visit coign.co and sign up for the Coign card by clicking “Apply Now”.
You can reach Coign Customer Service at 833-690-2471 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. m. to 5 p.m.
Keep an eye on Coign credit card reviews from real customers.
How To Apply For Coign Visa Credit Card Application?
The simple application form is not yet available, but they do have a waiting list. To get on the waiting list, you must fill in the relevant information in the appropriate fields.
- First, visit the official Coign credit card website: https://www.coign.com/.
- Then click on the ‘Join Now’ option.
- Then enter your name, email address, and mobile number in the required fields.
- Check the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on the ‘Sign up now’ button.
What are the application requirements?
Application requirements at any given time will include the following;
- A citizen service number (BSN) is also essential to carry out the application.
- You will also need a valid email address and phone number to proceed with the application.
- The amount of your mortgage must also be stated.
Who is eligible?
The eligibility criteria include the following conditions;
- You must be a US citizen and at least 18 years old.
- Your earnings must be declared to the credit card owners.
- The credit card holder must have the correct US address.
The advantages of the Conservative credit card concern the following points.
- There are no annual fees for using a credit card.
- You can use a credit card wherever a VISA is accepted.
- Credit protection measures are present on the card.
- Trustees earn a percentage of the trading costs as donations.
- The visa credit card offers you unlimited money-back offers. For any other purchase, you can get 1% cashback.
- Without using your money, you can still go ahead and help the restorers grow.
- You can take advantage of the benefits with a VISA credit card.
- It also allows you to build up the credit scores as the credit card would report to the three central offices.
COIGN CREDIT CARD WEBSITE
The Coign credit card website is available here at this link. You can find more details about the credit card on this particular site. Join the waiting list via the website by clicking the Register Now tab.
Coign credit card Customer services
You can contact the customer at 833-690-2471 or [email protected]
Is Coign a credit card?
Yes, VISA sponsored Coign credit card.
Conclusion – How To Apply For Coign Visa Credit Card Application Online
The Coign credit card comes with many perks that conservatives love. If you want to know more about credit cards, read the article for information.