How do I check my borders gift card balance? You can check your Borders Gift Card balance online, by phone, or in-store. Read on to know how to check Borders Gift Card Balance.
Borders Gift card retailer offers you a gift card balance check. The information about how to check this gift card balance is below. Any questions or concerns regarding your Borders Gift Card or Gift Card balance should be directed to the entity that issued the Gift Card and/or Borders.
Table of Contents
How do I check my Borders Gift Card balance?
Borders is an online retailer of books and other items. It is operated by Barnes & Noble. You can find movies, music, toys, games, textbooks, and more. There are also gift cards that can be purchased for this online store. These cards make a great gift for any occasion and are sure to please the recipient. It helps to know your card balance.
Check Borders Gift Card Balance Online
To find your gift card balance, you can use the following methods.
- Go to https://cart2.barnesandnoble.com/gc/gc_ViewBalance.asp.
- You will see a place where you can enter your card information. Click in the fields and enter the information your gift card requires.
- Check that the information is correct.
- You can now check your balance, click on “Check Balance”. Your balance should appear.
How do I check my Borders gift card balance over the phone?
You can also call to check the Borders gift card balance. To do this, call 877-728-4000. Follow the instructions you hear to retrieve your card balance. You will also need your gift card information for this method. Disconnect when you hear your balance.
Check Borders Gift Card Balance in Store:
You can check your balance in-store!
10 things to do with your Borders gift cards
- Handy bookmarks in what we used to call “books”.
- Cut them into ninja stars for boring but non-lethal fighting fun. (Take that, Jeff Bezos!)
- Just right for appetizers in next month’s e-book club.
- Scratch loudly across your jawline to show how macho you are (very Christian gray)
- Recycle them into colorful Kindle cases.
- Perfectly sized coasters for shot glasses. (Helpful if you were a bookseller.)
- Make retro business cards to impress the Starbucks manager.
- Arrange them carefully in a house of cards. (A nice metaphor for the publisher).
- Keep them to show your faith in the eventual revival of major bookstores.
- The perfect gift for people you don’t like.
These how-to check Borders Gift Card Balance methods are both quick and easy to use. The other advantage you have by checking your balance using any of these methods is the fact that you can check your balance at any time. You can also check it anywhere with a phone or internet connection and a device to connect to the internet. Borders have many great items to choose from, so it’s good to know what your card balance is so you know how much your card is applying to the price when purchasing your items.
This site is not affiliated with any gift cards or gift card merchants listed on this site.