Tire Works Credit Card is a retail credit card issued by the Credit First National Association. If you’re wondering if the Tire Works Total Car Care Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will give you all the details you need to make a good choice.
TIRE WORKS CREDIT CARD KEY FINDINGS
- High APRs – This isn’t a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a variable APR purchase of 28.8%
- No Annual Fee* – This is a great option for those looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don’t have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required: You have a good chance of approval if your credit score is above 600.
PROS AND CONS OF THE TIRE WORKS TOTAL CAR CARE CREDIT CARD
Tire Works Credit Card Pros
- No annual fees.
- Consider applicants with fair credit.
- The Tire Works Total Car Care credit card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
Tire Works Credit Card Cons
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- It offers no signup bonus.
- It does not offer any rewards or money back.
- You don’t earn rewards with every purchase.
- Doesn’t include many credit card benefits.
Does the Tire Works Total Car Care credit card have a cashback or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the benefits of the Tire Works Credit Card?
Tire Works Credit Card offers the following benefits:
- No liability for fraud
- Reports to major credit bureaus
- What are the relevant APRs for the Tire Works Total Car Care Credit Card?
- According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts with a balance. This card has higher than average regular APRs.
- The Tire Works Total Car Care credit card has a variable APR purchase of 28.8%.
Does the Tire Works Total Car Care credit card have an introductory APR offer for balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an introductory APR balance transfer offer.
Does the Tire Works Total Car Care credit card have an introductory APR offer for new purchases?
This card does not offer an introductory APR for new purchases.
What is the cost of the Tire Works Total Car Care credit card?
The following rates apply:
- Annual Fee: $0
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $40
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $40
Tire Works Credit Card does not charge an annual fee, making it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
What is the contact support email for the Tire Works Total Car Care credit card?
The email address for contact with support for the Tire Works Total Car Care credit card is [email protected]
How do people rate Tire Works Total Car Care credit card customer service and user experience?
We currently do not have enough reviews to provide a reliable rating from the BestCreditCards3 community for this product.
Does the Tire Works Total Car Care credit card report your account activity to the credit bureaus?
Yes, the Tire Works Total Car Care credit card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular, timely payments to a creditor who reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your creditworthiness.
How to Apply for Tire Works Credit Card?
If you want to apply for Tire Works Credit Card, follow the process the below;
- Visit the Tire Works Total Car Care credit card website.
- Fill in the application form. In general, you must provide general financial information, such as your Social Security number, address, and annual income.
- Check that the details are correct and submit your application.
Tire Works Credit Card Payment
Tire Works Total Car Care credit card customers can pay their bills by logging into the official website https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/tireworks (listed below) and going to the Pay Bills section to make payments. In the event of any issues or support, please contact Tire Works Total Car Care credit card support at (800)-321-3950 using the details below.
Tire Works Credit Card CFNA Login
To log in, you need to visit the bill payment website https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/tireworks and enter your username/password on the right side of the page, and press login. If you have forgotten your password/user ID, you can press the Forgot Password button. In the My Accounts section, you can view your open accounts and make a payment through the Online Banking facility. To redeem reward points, go to the Offers page.
Tire Works Credit Card Contact details
You can find the phone number/support number below. If you have any questions, you can also visit the Contact section of the website.
Support phone number: (800)-321-3950
Tire Works Total Car Care Credit Card Opening Hours
- Monday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8.30 am – 5 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday closed
- Closed on Sundays
Tire Works Total Car Care Credit Card Overview
Create a new account: https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/register-your-card
Forgot Password Link: https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/forgot-username